RESIDENTS & NEIGHBOURS NEWSLETTER
6-10 St Andrew Street, London EC1
Welcome to our newsletter, its purpose is to give you a regular update of what we the contractors are getting up to with regards to the redevelopment of 6-10 St Andrews Street. These newsletters are produced on a monthly basis to let you know what is going on and how it may affect you during the project.
View the latest newsletter > Newsletter 004
Brief Overview of the Project:
Great Portland Estates are developing the building as a market-leading, fully fitted, fully managed office offer with best-in-class amenities for occupiers. The works will involve the:
- Construction of a new set back 8th floor to provide additional B1 office accommodation with a new set back 9th floor to provide a communal terrace for the building, with a dual aspect social space.
- Comprehensive refurbishment to all floors including lift replacement.
- New mechanical and electrical services throughout.
- Category B fit-out to all floors.
- A consolidated, screened plant area at roof level.
- New external facade alterations to include for the recladding of the spandrels.
- Refurbishment of the existing entrance with new canopy and refurbished reception.
- New end of trip facilities within the basement.
Alongside this, the design will have sustainability at its core. 6 St Andrew Street will be BREEAM “Excellent”, Well “Platinum” and will use the NABERS (Design for performance) It will provide approximately 48,000 sq ft over lower ground and eight upper floors, with two private terraces as well as a communal roof terrace and winter garden. St Andrew Street will deliver best-in-class fully managed office space in a core target location, with outstanding amenity space at ground floor and rooftop levels.
The works on-site will take place between the following hours:
- 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- 8am to 1pm on Saturday
Faithdean Plc – Site Management Team
Project Manager: Craig Merritt
Tel: 07825 504218
Site Manager: Richard Wells
Tel: 07395 602185